Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking Up

Sometimes
The turns, the forks, the crossroads, the junctions
They discourage me
They wind around until I realize I'm back to where I started

Sometimes
The dead-ends I come across frustrate me
The lost resources, the wasted time in getting there
But then I see Your sky
Your beautiful sky

The sky, its vastness
It forces me to look up
To lift my eyes from the ground
From this beaten path that so beckons me on

Maybe it's not You who intends that I wander or stray
But it's You who lets me fall
Just so that I will come to my senses
And realize

That while I have to focus my eyes on the path before me
My eyes occasionally have to focus on the home above me

Where You are
Watching over me
Cheering me on
Guiding me
Waiting for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More