Friday, March 3, 2017

My Experience with a SingTel Customer Service Officer

If my tone comes across as "the upright, uptight customer", it's probably because there's immense frustration stemming from the recent update of the SingTel app on my phone that keeps crashing.


I don't usually update apps for fear of buggy performance. Well, the SingTel app started crashing on the old version, so I felt like I had no choice but to update to the current 6.4.1. It STILL kept crashing after updating. When it wasn't crashing, there'd be the perpetual spinning circle of doom--so I thought that if I left the app to load, it would eventually load properly.

Nope, it still refused to work. So I have left the phone and the app on to load trying to get it to work on numerous occasions. Lo and behold, I get the warning message AND the notice of data usage within a short period of time. I'm a moderate data user, clocking in 2.5GB per month (with a 3.5GB plan as buffer), so it came as a surprise when my data usage exceeded the cap this month.

I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More