skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About Me
My Weebly
Biography
Guitarists' Corner
Contact
The Sessionists
Weebly
Facebook
YouTube
Only After Coffee
MySpace
Facebook
YouTube
Great Links
Ang Mo Kio Methodist Church
Singapore Youth For Christ
Young Men's Christian Association
Home
Biography
Guitarists' Corner
Contact
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Tone Pursuit: Analog vs. Digital
10:16
onlyaftercoffee
No comments
I did a series of two videos to present the pros and cons of the Line 6 Helix versus an analog pedalboard. I love all gear, and believe that there can be a time and place for their use. I hope these bless you!
Posted in:
Amps
,
Analog
,
Church Music
,
Custom Setup
,
Digital
,
Gear
,
Goodwood Audio
,
Worship
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to my RSS Feed
Watch my videos
Connect with me
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Popular Posts
Jailbreak Woes: Removing Siriport from iPhone
No sooner had I started to jailbreak iOS 6.1 did I encounter numerous problems. Well, it's mostly my fault. You see, in my zeal to s...
Dotted Eighth Delay Studies
Dotted eighth, the magical note integral to music of U2 and modern Hillsong. I've come up with several videos to properly explain how ...
Why You Should Save Up for Expensive Guitars
Some of you know me as the advocate for cheaper alternatives to the big guitar brands (Fender, Gibson, etc). I own two Yamaha's that I...
A Small But Functional Board With Xotic and TC Electronic Pedals
The last house gig and memoirs of playing at Blu Jazz showed me that giant pedalboards are not the way when all you need is a basic ove...
A New Resolve - Pedaltrain Nano Mark 1 (AMT/Xotic/TC Mini Pedals)
How small can a pedalboard get? This was the challenge placed on my heart for a while, and I didn't have the chance to get down to a...
Configuring and Creating Patches on the Disaster Area DPC-8EZ and DMC-8D MIDI Controllers
This post begins with a story. I've owned the Strymon "Trinity" (the nickname given to the collection of Mobius, TimeLine...
Speaker Emulation: Do I Need It?
The short answer: most definitely. There's only one time a direct signal from the guitar into the board is acceptable, and that's to...
New Gear Day: JPS Pedalboard (No Crazy Pedals)
I was inspired by my recent MSM Stringdom Workshop participants who were seeking simplicity of tone for worship to strip down my rig to some...
Tones and Tips: Gretsch Duojet
I recently got a hold of a Gretsch Duo Jet. It's a completely unique instrument, with certain quirks that takes some time getting used t...
Jailbreak Adventures: WhatsApp on iPad, iOS 6.1
One of my biggest goals of jailbreaking the iPad was to be able to use WhatsApp on it. As you know, the messaging client only works on m...
Labels
Accessories
(22)
Amps
(7)
Analog
(32)
Apologetics
(2)
Awareness
(12)
Band
(6)
Bible Study
(7)
Christianity
(21)
Church Music
(4)
Class
(1)
Contemplation
(39)
Custom Setup
(3)
Digital
(10)
Food
(18)
Gear
(61)
Goodwood Audio
(3)
Guitars
(20)
Howto
(35)
Humour
(7)
iPad
(6)
iPhone
(5)
Jailbreak
(4)
Lego
(1)
Life
(18)
Ministry
(18)
Movie
(1)
Multi-fx
(4)
Pedals
(34)
Performing
(21)
Photography
(4)
Pop culture
(2)
Rant
(6)
Recording
(5)
Review
(26)
SansAmp
(1)
Sermons
(2)
Tech Talk
(19)
The Sims
(1)
Why Like That
(7)
Worship
(16)
Blog Archive
►
2020
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2019
(11)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
March
(6)
Adding Labels to the Line 6 Helix
The Clue-less Goat and Craftsmen Specialty Coffee ...
Going Amp-less: A Step-by-Step Process
Managing Wrist Injuries as a Guitarist
Lunch at Omoté, Thomson Plaza
Tone Pursuit: Analog vs. Digital
►
February
(2)
►
2018
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2017
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2016
(17)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2015
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2013
(28)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(34)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2011
(32)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
Blogger Ad
0 comments:
Post a Comment