Tuesday, May 23, 2017

How Great is Our God (Guitar Solo)



I was very refreshed to learn a Hebrew version of the song "How Great is Our God" recorded by Joshua Aaron. Right in the middle of it, there's a powerful, declarative guitar solo that spoke so much to me. Call me crazy, but the musician in me worships with solos! I decided to learn it and incorporate it whenever I get called to play this song. Be sure to check your pitch with those whole step bends!


For viewing Joshua Aaron's full song:


P.S.
This short recording was done with a whole new workflow, completely cutting out any Windows editing, and relying on Amplitube for recording the audio, and iMovie for editing the video with subtitles. I think I'm getting the hang of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More